Thursday, June 18, 2009

Have an idea? Use my coloring worksheet to show us!

My husband this KICK-ASS coloring worksheet on the computer for all to download to help me decide what colors to use. Please feel free to use this image to color on, but please be considerate and do not claim the rights to this image. We don't want to watermark it to mess up potential neat artwork. You understand what I'm trying to say. We're cool people, but my husband is a hard-working freelance artist. ANYWAYS.. below is a blank camper, and then a colored mock-up of turquoise/banana that several people back at the Craftster forums suggested. We are also thinking of candy apple red. What do you think?

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I like the turquoise but think that the upper color should be a pale pink instead of white to go with the turq.